T&C's for Splendour in the Grass
Contest rules - Game of chance contest – Byron Bay, Australia (no game of chance permit required)
MATE MAKER BEVERAGES PTY LTD ABN: 80 650 861 493.
1. Purchase any Mate Maker product to go in the draw to win, list of stores available here:
2. ‘MATE MAKER BEVERAGES PTY LTD x Body Fit Training Splendour in the Grass ticket giveaway Submission Period (the ‘GIVEAWAY’) begins on Friday the 14th of July 2023 at 9am AEST Uand finishes Midday 12pm AEST on Thursday the 20th of July 2023. There will be a total of 1 winner that will receive: 2 x Splendour in the Grass VIP Village tickets. The winner will be drawn in studio on Thursday the 20th of July by 2pm AEDT after the competition has closed. The winners are randomly selected from name tickets in a jar.
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to members of BFT Byron Bay, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of 12am 14th of February 2023. Void wherever prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees and representatives of MATE MAKER BEVERAGES PTY LTD its licensees and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries and advertising, promotion, publicity, production and judging agencies (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members and those with whom any of the above is domiciled (whether related or not), are not eligible to enter or win.
4. How to Enter/How to win:
- Buy any 4 pack of Mate Maker products.
- Post a photo on Instagram.
- Tag @matemakerco
- Must be following @matemakerco and @bftbyronbay.
5. Submission Guidelines: BFT Byron Bay will randomly select 1 winner from the submitted entries.
6. Grand Prize. The winner will receive 2 x tickets to the VIP Village at the 2023 Splendour in the Grass music festival. Prizes are non-transferable.
7. Additional Terms and Conditions. By registering to the competition and submitting your personal details, you hereby accept all Terms and Conditions and agree to grant MATE MAKER BEVERAGES PTY LTD and its associated and affiliated companies the right to access the personal information you have provided.
8. NOTICE TO ONLINE ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS APPLICATION IS A VIOLATION OF LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. The entries and prizes are personal and non-transferable. No cash alternative or other prize alternatives are available except that in the event of unforeseen circumstances out of its control, MATE MAKER PTY LTD reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of greater or equal value. The winner will be announced at BFT Byron Bay at 2pm on Friday the 21st of July 2023. If the winner cannot be contacted within 4 hours of the notification, the original winner will forfeit the Grand Prize MATE MAKER PTY LTD reserves the right to select an alternate.
10. By participating in the Contest, you agree that no claim shall be asserted against MATE MAKER PTY LTD, its parent company, affiliates, directors, officers, employers or agents in respect of any and all losses or injuries (including without limitation special, indirect or consequential losses), damages, rights, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever that result from your acceptance of the prize to the full extent permissible in law.
11. MATE MAKER PTY LTD is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or a combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a Participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in relation to the promotion.