Valentine's Day Giveaway T&Cs
Game of chance contest - SYDNEY, Australia (no game of chance permit required)
MATE MAKER BEVERAGES PTY LTD ABN: 80 650 861 493.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. ‘MATE MAKER BEVERAGES PTY LTD valentine’s day giveaway Submission Period (the ‘GIVEAWAY’) begins on Thursday 9th February 2023, at 6:00 am AEDT and ends on Tuesday 14th Feb at 8pm AEST. There will be a total of 10 winners; 10 cases of Mate Maker hard kombucha, 10 Mate Maker branded totes bags and 10 Mate Maker tshirts will be given away to 10 individual winners on Instagram (1xcase, 1x tote bag and 1xtshirt per winner). All winners will be direct messaged on MATE MAKER CO social media property (Instagram) on Tuesday 14th Feb at 8:00 p.m. AEDT. The winners are randomly selected via random giveaway generator online.
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of Australia and it's 8 states and territories, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of 8th February 2023. Void wherever prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees and representatives of MATE MAKER BEVERAGES PTY LTD its licensees and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries and advertising, promotion, publicity, production and judging agencies (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members and those with whom any of the above is domiciled (whether related or not), are not eligible to enter or win.
4. How to Enter/How to win:
- Follow @matemakerco on IG.
- Tag a mate in the comments on the IG post.
- Ensure your both following @matemakerco on IG.
5. Submission Guidelines: MATE MAKER BEVERAGES / @MATEMAKERCO will randomly select 10 winners from the submitted entries.
6. Grand Prize. Each of the 10 Grand Prize winners will receive A case of Mate Maker hard kombucha (flavor of your choosing) and a custom Mate Maker tote bag. Prizes are non-transferable.
7. Additional Terms and Conditions. By registering to the competition and submitting your personal details, you hereby accept all Terms and Conditions and agree to grant MATE MAKER BEVERAGES PTY LTD and its associated and affiliated companies the right to access the personal information you have provided.
8. NOTICE TO ONLINE ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS APPLICATION IS A VIOLATION OF LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. The entries and prizes are personal and non-transferable. No cash alternative or other prize alternatives are available except that in the event of unforeseen circumstances out of its control, MATE MAKER PTY LTD reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of greater or equal value. The winner will be notified via Direct Message through Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 HOURS of the notification, the original winner will forfeit the Grand Prize MATE MAKER PTY LTD reserves the right to select an alternate.
10. By participating in the Contest, you agree that no claim shall be asserted against MATE MAKER PTY LTD, its parent company, affiliates, directors, officers, employers or agents in respect of any and all losses or injuries (including without limitation special, indirect or consequential losses), damages, rights, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever that result from your acceptance of the prize to the full extent permissible in law.
11. MATE MAKER PTY LTD is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or a combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a Participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in relation to the promotion.